To begin the new year I have decided to challenge myself.
The Challenge you ask?
As a lover of food, most may believe that I love to follow recipes.
This is not the case, I am addicted to throwing things into a bowl and praying for success.
I rarely write my creations down & if I find a recipe I like, I take ideas from it and make it my own. Every Time.
My favorite kind of food is breakfast food, THEREFORE I have challenged myself to follow the breakfast recipes of Daphne Oz in her Cookbook: Relish an Adventure in food, style, and everyday fun.
- My challenge Begins On Sunday January 10
- I will Cook 1-3 of her breakfast recipes in a matter of 10 weeks.
- Her Cookbook contains 20 creative & tasteful breakfast recipes.
- I will snap a picture of each creation.
- Each recipe cannot be changed due to my insane desire to be creative.
I reflected on my desires to attend Culinary School after Baylor during Christmas break, and I realized I need to learn much…much…much more. Following recipes from my favorite Chefs, such as Daphne Oz, is a great way to achieve such a task!
I need accountability in order to complete this challenge. Especially being a student & collegiate athlete.
I must admit that I was greatly inspired to do this challenge by one of my favorite movies inspired by a real life event… Julie & Julia.
Let the Recipe Following Begin