Life truly doesn’t get any better then the moments when you can look back at your Climaxes and say, God taught be A. B. C. & D. When I get the opportunity to share my Climaxes with others, and help them through their’s, thats when I know each Climax happened for a reason.
I thank you Lord for the Climaxes in life.
I go to a church here in Waco, Texas by the name of Highland Baptist. I Love it more than words can say. I especially love their Southern Pecan Coffee. Yes please.
This church has brought me through some pretty thick & thin times during college. I have much thanks for the community Highland has brought into my life.
In regard to the last service – During the praise section I was in deep reverence & thanks to God. I wrote a few words that I believe Christ laid upon my heart.
“She closes her eyes in desperation.
Desires of Godly perfection intrude her soul.
One step at a time she tilts closer towards the Vine.
His presence becomes mesmerizing, His words of grace paralyzing.
She is then guided to focus on His Face.
With her eyes opened, she’s made new as fresh as the morning dew.
She’s now a branch stretched out in search of You.”
Dark Chocolate Oatmeal – Multiple versions
You will need:
- 1/4 -1/2 cup of oatmeal
- A protein bar, preferably a quest bar but I have been adventuresome lately and use power bars triple threats! (must be chocolate)
- Quest: Chocolate Brownie, Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chunk.
- 1 banana
- 1/4-1/2 cup of strong coffee
- pinch of salt
- A few tablespoons of dark chocolate chips, or 1/3 to 1/2 of a dark chocolate bar (around 70% chocolate content please)
- Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of Vanilla protein Powder if desired
- Soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk
- PB2, Peanut butter, Almond Butter
- Pre made peanut butter cookies, Chocolate chip cookies, Brownies
- Sweet Potato
- Add all the non-toppings that you desire to make the best chocolate oatmeal into that funky spunky bowl! I have an obsession with buying random bowls that I fall in love with & I buy usually one at a time.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Burn The Top Of Your Mouth and/or Tastebuds if you dare.
Welcome to the every morning of Alex Davis.