“As I woke up Today & saw the new Day
I knew His Plans would go His way
His Love Shall Never Drift away”
In My Ideal World, life wouldn’t be a roller coaster, but I must admit – If life didn’t have the Climbs & Falls, where would the excitement, thrill & personal growth come from?
I Have Truly Loved The Multitude of Experiences Within My Life in The Past Few Months, and Have More Than Loved The Satisfaction of….
- Grasping & understanding a phrase in French class after making a zero on my first quiz.
- Running into friends from High School days during summer & starting over.
- Making new friendships, Finding new places of serenity & allowing God to bring a new appreciation for my place at home & my home away from home (Waco).
- Coming back to run with my team and feeling out of shape, but having the opportunity to allow Christ to fill my heart when doubt attempts to creep in.
- Turning over a new leaf & feeling new within my soul, mind & body.
In honor of summer being over…
“Summer loving had me a blast, oh yeah
Summer loving happened so fast,
I met a girl crazy for me,
Met a boy cute as can be,
Summer days drifting away
To, uh oh, those summer nights…”
Life now has took a change for the better, as I have now experienced my first true relationship, checked about 5 things off my bucket list & broke my first bone – I feel ready to attack the season of life ahead!
The true challenge a waits me.
If any of you see me who attend Baylor, or have my phone number I ask you to question me if I am choosing to follow Gods plans & over my own. Ask if I am allowing Christ’s words to come through my mouth. I desire to have his motives imbedded in my heart. Challenge me, for I want to know Him more!
“The plans of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD. All the ways of a man are clean in his own sight, but the Lord weighs the motives. Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established.”
Today I Choose To Live & Eat Dark Chocolate